Today, many families choose to grow their own edible plants using a hydroponic grow system. These systems are designed so that the roots of the plants hang in a nutrient-rich non-soil media. The soil-free media was invented by scientists in aerospace to learn if plants could grow in low gravity. Today, the soil-free growing media is so popular because there’s less need for water or apply nutrients compared to traditional methods of gardening.
Hydroponic grow tents allow a grower to set up a controlled growing environment just about anywhere. By controlling your growing system with an indoor grow tent your yields can be enhanced and your plants can be more easily managed.
Product Future CoolGrows Hydroponic Grow Tent
- 🌱 LIGHT PROOF - Our growing tent blocks all light escaping. On the interior, a 99% reflective mylar lining gives an efficiency lighting setups of any power configuration.
- 🌱 DURABILITY - Metal bars and metal connectors. Strong metal poles with easy click connector system. Our grow tent stands solidly. The 600D material is tear proof and stitched for perfect light blocking. 99% light proof and fully sealed unit once closed
- 🌱 VIEWING WINDOW - The window on the front is a really nice addition cause it amplify your plant's energy store by filtering out white light. So you can check your plants without effecting your plants. You can peek in without having to open the whole thing. - UPDATED ON Mar-9-17
- 🌱 EASY CLEAN UP & EASY ASSEMBLY - Includes a removable & water resistant mylar spill tray.Best choice for home garden. Includes an instructional pamphlet for easy set up. This is a great growing light kit system starter, whether you want to set up your indoor garden in an apartment, condominium, greenhouse, or any rented space.
- 🌱 ATTENTION TO DETAIL - Zippers zip easily. There are privacy flaps over the zippers and it actually looks like a wardrobe closet, it's all black. No light leaks. Two nylon hanging straps with plastic buckles. The box it is shipped in is discreet, with no identifying marks to say what is inside. One Year Warranty:Our warranty is guaranteed and truly hassle free.
We highly recommend Gorilla grow tents because of their strength and durability. Nothing else comes close. Cheap grow tents often have weak frames, bad zippers, and poor stitching that lets light in. By the time you lose your crop or have to replace them, you will have lost more money than if you had just started with the best.
There are many systems available for this type of gardening. Some are CoolGrows which provide perfect conditions for the plants via a computer monitoring system. This type of hydroponic grow system is compact and takes up little space in your home or office.
Other systems include large growth lights that must be attached so that they hang over the growing area. Some hydroponic fans build complex systems for their hydroponic grow systems. If you don’t want to give up a room in your home to garden the hydroponic way, or simply don’t want to jump into hydroponic grow tent systems with both feet at first, then you’ll prefer one of the smaller, table-top, or floor-standing CoolGrows type hydroponic growing systems.
Comparison Table of Different Hydroponic Grow Tent Systems
For only a small investment you can purchase an easy-to-set up and maintain hydroponic gardening system that uses soil-free growth media. These systems create the perfect conditions for the plants, making their environment much like that of the rainforest. The reason most people delve into hydroponic growing systems is that they are unable to provide these perfect conditions in outdoor container gardens or in traditional gardens. By employing a CoolGrows 2x2x4 Feet Small Indoor Mylar Hydroponics Grow Tent, the conditions are optimal so that plants thrive and bear fruit much faster than with traditional growing systems.
When shopping for hydroponic grow tent system units, keep in mind the area you have available in your home to place the unit. The Cool Grows systems are small enough to sit on a countertop, bookshelf, desktop, or other convenient and pleasant location so that you can see your garden grow lush and green.
Many people start by growing herbs hydroponically. Others jump into growing vegetables, while still others prefer to grow small flowering plants. What you grow in your garden is entirely up to you. But you want to make a wise choice in HOW you start your garden so that it will be nearly maintenance-free and fun to care for. With the choices available today in hydroponic grow systems, there is little reason to grow a seasonal garden outdoors when you can garden indoors using a hydroponic gardening system all year round with great success.
If you would like to grow herbs, vegetables, or other plants using a hydroponic grow system, then starting with a CoolGrows 2x2x4 Feet Small Indoor Mylar Hydroponics Grow Tent is probably the best choice. These kits work great in small apartments and other locations where a traditional garden simply isn’t an option.