The Bonsai Fig Tree
- It grows indoors
- Not bothered a lot by watering issues
- It is a fast growing tree
- The bonsai fig tree grows into a thick dense bush after sometime
- The shiny and thick evergreen leaves of this tree are around 7cm long
- Most of you must have seen trees with roots over the rocks or roots suspended in the air. These types of stylish roots are featured by bonsai fig trees only.
Top 5 Point Guide on How To Make a Bonsai Fig Tree
Step 1: Select Position
A special trait of the bonsai fig tree is that it is classified as an indoor bonsai. Remember that the miniature fig tree requires a lot of sunlight. It loves full sun and hates shady areas. It can even be kept outside if the temperature is 15-17 degrees Celsius. So, carefully select a position where there is a good flow of air. Low humidity areas are not a problem for bonsai figs as they have thick leaves.
Read More: How Prune Fruit Trees
Step 2: Watering instructions
The bonsai fig tree is a very heat-tolerant tree. It requires very normal watering conditions. So, you must not worry too much about under-watering or over-watering problems. To maintain an adequate amount of humidity, daily misting is highly recommended.
Step 3: Feeding
Feeding the bonsai fig with fertilizers containing essential nutrients must be done every two months in winters and twice in a month during summers.
Step 4: Pruning
If the shape of the tree is not proper, pruning is advised. Regular pruning is essential to make your fig bonsai look good. Just prune back to 4-5 leaves after 10 leaves have grown. Pruning is basically important for the fig trees that grow long leaves.
Step 5: Repotting and Propagation
Ensure that you repot your bonsai fig tree using normal soil during the time of spring every year. For good propagation, you can make use of cuttings at the time of high temperature.
Now, you’re ready to redecorate your home’s interior with this tutorial on how to make a bonsai fig tree. But, remember that for a healthy plant, you must also learn about fig tree care. Tree care specifically means understanding the needs of your tree during every season of the year. Since a miniature fig tree is an indoor species, just make sure it keeps on having plenty of sunshine so that it always stay healthy.
- 🌿SAFE & DURABLE: We bring you all artificial trees made with high-quality polyester fabric, iron wire, and plastic. These leaves of the man-made plant tree is environmentally friendly and durable, which can support your long-term use, while the bottom pot is stable and fits all kinds of planter bed of vase.
- 🌿WIDER TALLER AND HEAVIER: We bring you the artificial trees that do not fall! The faux bird of paradise plant and artificial travelers trees can stand by its own without effort.
- 🌿NO MAINTENANCE: Watering is out of stage, none of 5.3 Ft Premium Artificial Travelers Palm Tree, 3.3 Ft Fiddle Leaf Fig Artificial Trees, and Deluxe 3.7 Ft Bird of Paradise Artificial Plant needs watering, while the color never fade to brighten your room and make the beautiful and long lasting home warming gifts
- 🌿NATURAL DESIGN: The artificial plant trees from us are realistic with more than 10 large leaves on average. A touch of the plants, you can feel nature, with the vivid color from our mother nature.
- 🌿HOME AND OFFICE: No maintenance needed for the artificial trees, thus it is perfect for your home or office while decor your space overall, plus it does not need any assembly! Ready to go once you open up the box.