Precious Aromatic Plants in your Garden
You will never have too many precious aromatic plants in your garden or on your balcony. Robust, they are able to slip everywhere, the borders remaining their favorite location. Discover in this file their culinary properties, their benefits on our health as well as valuable gardening tips..so you must think about planting plants in your gardens or landscape, so there are many tips about choosing this plants, but below we recommend this plants.
we chose for you the most varieties of plant to help you plant the best plants in your house garden :
The Essential Aromatic Plants
Dill, a cousin of fennel
Dill (Anethum graveolens): is an annual plant of the family Apiaceae, 60 to 70 cm in height, whose port is reminiscent of fennel. Its leaves are excessively …
The odor verbena (Aloysia citrodora), also called “lemongrass verbena” or “Verbena of Peru”, is a woody plant of the family Verbenaceae. It is a small shrub to …The Precious Aromatic Plants
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris), also called “serpolet”, belongs to the Lamiaceae family. It is found in the wild in the southern regions. It’s a small shrub …The Precious Aromatic Plants
Sage officinale, a sacred herb, or European tea
Savory (Satureja hortensis), sometimes called “Ase’s father”, which in Provençal means “donkey pepper”, is a perennial of the family Lamiaceae, found on theSage officinale, a sacred herb, or European tea
Horseradish, a substitute for mustard: horseradish or German mustard
Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana) is a perennial plant of the family Brassicaceae, also called “German mustard” or “horseradish”. It is a plant with very large …Horseradish, a substitute for mustard
For more information check this websites:
- Winterthur Museum , Garden & Library – Winterthur Museum … – Follies: Architectural Whimsy in the Garden – Now Open in the Garden Plan for outdoor adventure with a twist of fun! Thirteen fantastic follies await discovery.
- Kale 101: Basic care and Harvesting tips – Our Green … – Howdy gardeners! I’ve noticed three things going on regarding Kale in the garden this month (note: these do not apply to all plots!): aphids, poor care, and …
- From Shade to Mulch: Commemorating one trees service to … – From Shade to Mulch: Commemorating one trees … on From Shade to Mulch: Commemorating one trees service to the … Community Garden | Powered by WordPress .
- Hidden Treasures: Arizona Cactus Garden | The … – The garden was first planted in the early 1880s by architect Rudolf Ulrich and was originally part of a much larger design (including, ironically, an artificial lake …
- Forgotten Crops May Hold the Key to Nutritional … – 17/03/2016 ﾠ· UC Davis is partnering in a global plant-breeding consortium that is fighting malnutrition and poverty in Africa by improving the traditional crops of the …
- Greenhouse Collapse! » The Door Garden – Fortunately After removing the snow from my collapse greenhouse it’s almost as good as new. But, I think I can prevent this from happening again.
- Salad Every Day » The Door Garden – When I built my 50 dollar greenhouse over a year ago one of my goals was to be able to have something fresh to eat out of the garden or greenhouse every day of the year.
- Abby & John’ s California Chicken Coop – Garden Coop … – Abby and John used The Garden Coop chicken coop plans to build this gorgeous coop for their California backyard. It’s a wonderful example of how something as …
- Garden cake : Manger – The weather turned amazing again – after a stint of summer here in Médoc, we had the classic April showers a tad too long. As a result, the flowers and foliage are …
- Family Garden Design — Go Outside and Play – Family garden design ideas are shared by landscape experts, showing you great ways to make a kid-friendly garden and yard a reality for you and your family.
- Join GTS Meme – As the Garden Grows – Post a picture each Sunday of a flower or plant from your garden, an indoor plant, a nature scene, a landscape, wildlife that frequents your yard, your garden etc.
- Olive Garden Bolognese Sauce Recipe | BlogChef.net – Oct 11, 2014 … If you enjoy the meat sauce at the Olive Garden Restaurant you will love this dish. This recipe is for the Bolognese sauce from Olive Garden.
- As the Garden Grows – What’s blooming today? – When it comes to designing are garden it can be difficult to know where to even start. Even if the garden already has a rough layout, it’s difficult to say which …
- Green Thumb Sunday – As the Garden Grows – If you’re a gardener, have a blog and take the occasional picture of your garden, plants or nature photos you might be interested in joining the Green Thumb …
- farawayfurniture.com Premium Quality Modern and Contemporary Teak Garden Furniture.
- Home and Garden Directory