Things to Consider Before Buying LED Grow Lights
LED grow lights are the new standard for growing plants indoors. They are more efficient, use less electricity, and have adjustable light wavelengths.
While there are many benefits to using LED grow lights Kit, they can be pricey if you don’t know what you’re doing. There are a few easy steps to get the most out of your investment in your indoor plant setup.
However, when you are growing indoor plants without direct access to sunlight, you have to find a way for them to grow. Nonetheless, this is where LED grow lights come in.
LED grow lights are there to help your plants when you do not have access to sunlight.
With LED grow light, your indoor plants will have enough access to the light they need to activate photosynthesis thus growing properly (Vegetative Stage). This is very practical if you are growing a vast number of plants and lack the space where you can keep them.
What Makes LED Grow Lights Different From Other Bulbs?
LED grow lights are different from other types of bulbs because they provide a more even light distribution.
Different types of bulbs like incandescent bulbs, fluorescent bulbs, and LED grow lights, all deliver different amounts of light. The amount of light that an LED grows light provides is more even than other types of bulbs.
Different types of bulbs may include HPS, MH, T5, CFLs, and more. But what makes LED grow lights different?
Why LED Grow Lights are the Best Choice for Gardens & Indoor Plants
As technology advances, LED grow lights are becoming more popular in the gardening industry. They offer many benefits over other types of lights.
LED grow lights are effective in replacing traditional lighting systems like CFLs and incandescents. They consume less electricity, last longer, and give you a better yield than these other systems.
LED grow lights also give you better control over the light shade spectrum that they emit which makes them a good choice for plants that require specific light spectrums.
How Much Should You Spend on a Led Grow Light?
Led grow lights are the most effective ways to enhance plant growth, but there are many factors that you should consider when choosing which led light to purchase.
The cost of led grow lights can vary depending on the length of the warranty, brightness, and lumens, light color temperature ”Red And Blue”. The cost of these lights will also depend on the type of plants you plan to grow.
There are many benefits that come with using led grow lights in your garden or greenhouse-like longevity and energy efficiency.
Having a good led grow light will allow you to save money over time because they use less electricity in comparison to other types of lighting methods like fluorescent lamps or incandescent lamps.
Top 07 Things to Consider Before Buying LED Grow Lights
Before you buy LED grow lights, there are a few things to consider before making the purchase. First, check what kind of light your plant needs. You also need to find out what type of bulb is right for you – incandescent or fluorescent. It’s also important to know how much wattage will be needed in order for your plant to thrive from an LED grow light system
1. The Kind of Plants You are Growing
This seems rather random, but it is not. You cannot use LED grow lights for any other reason apart from the plants you got them for. This means that you have to be sure of what plants you are getting and if they are the kind that can survive without that much light. You also need to know what kind of conditions they can survive in.
LED grow lights do not all come in the same type and lights, and some types are specific to plant needs. You need to know your plant and what your plant needs, as this will help you decide what kind of light you need to get.
The number of lights you will need when growing plants inside your home differs from the number of lights you will need when growing it in a larger space, the Grow Light Spacing is very important factor. If you are looking to grow plants in a large space like a greenhouse, you will need to calculate the surface area and determine the indoor setup for how many lights you will need. You should take the space you are growing the plant into consideration before buying LED grow lights.
3. Cooling System
LEDs tend to become very hot. Since your plant needs light, all that heat may be bad for the plant. Make sure the light you are getting has a cooling system. This is very important if your plant is indoors. The last thing you need is something adding extra heat to your home. There should be a heat sink behind each bulb that pulls away from the heat and ensures the unit is not overheating.
4. Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR)
The PAR is the entire point of the LEDs. It is the light that is needed by the plant for growth. Make sure the PAR is shared evenly among the plants. If the LED you get is not fashioned, only the lights directly under the lights will get the PAR. The PAR values come differently according to the manufacturers of the LED.
However, the higher the PAR value does not necessarily mean “the better the LED light.” The goal is to make sure that it is evenly distributed among the plants and that each one is getting what is needed simultaneously.
You want something that will last. Unless you want to keep spending money on LED grow lights at every point in time, get durable ones.
It is tempting to go for affordability while ignoring durability. Your plants will keep growing as long as they are getting all that they require. It would not be sensible to keep changing LEDs for the entire life cycle of your plants.
Some LEDs come with a Programmable feature so that you can schedule to avoid overheating and other things. This is something you should consider. You should be able to program when the lights will come on, how long they will stay on, and when they go off without making back, and forth trips to the location of the lights.
Just as discussed above, there is an aching tendency to go for cheap and affordable LED grow lights. However, the consequences of that might mean you end up with something which is not of good quality. Affordability is relative and is not cheap.
So when you say affordable, make sure you mean it is durable and of good quality. Do not settle for less for the sake of your plants and your future finances. It never really pays well to go for the cheaper, less quality option.
How to Buy LED Grow Lights Online?
Whether you want to grow an indoor plant or a garden, the best way to buy LED Grow Lights is online. In this article, we will cover the topic of how to buy LED grow lights online.
In order to successfully buy LED grow lights online, it is important that you have a buying plan and a place where you want to put your lights that best suits your needs.
If you are looking for a place where you can easily find everything that meets your growing needs, then check out this list of places where you can buy LED Grow Lights online.
Your plants deserve nothing but the best. If you cannot get the sunlight, get the LED to grow light. Nevertheless, make sure you are getting the best one, and this can be done by taking these things above into consideration.
- 6000K White Light - equipped with 10 Red + 74 White LEDs, this growing Lamp is similar to the full-spectrum sunlight at noon,that is professionally designed for indoor garden plants.Moreover, its color rendering index is as high as 95, the light is soft and flicker-free, which is very suitable for reading lamp
- Timer Function & Multiple Settings - this growing light offer the circular memory timer function with 3 options-4h/8h/12h. When keeping power, it can automatically turn on and off every day according your settings, no more manual operation for you.
- Easy to Install - with flexible Gooseneck & strong clamp,it allows you to place the growth light in any direction to provide the best lighting angle for your plants，meet the cover around the plant.Powered by USB or AC Power Plug
- High Efficiency LED Lamp - as for LED power draw this seedling lights just comsume about 10watt and is equavalent to a 50W Halogen Bulb.Estimately monthly cost roughly $2 in electricity (12 hours a day). It is a great gift if you growing some small house plants.
- 【365 Days Worry-free Warranty】GooingTop service team offer 365 days warranty and 24h friendly customer service. If there are ever any issues about the product, please feel free to contact us and we will send you a new replacement or full refund.
- NEW UPGRADES: Compare with the traditional 1000 watt grow lamps, this new Dual-Chips 10w led lights is bigger, brighter and efficient.
- FULL SPECTRUM LIGHT For INDOOR PLANTS: Our LED grow lights provides full spectrum lighting from 380 nm to 780 nm (including UV + IR) of natural light for plants needed of all growing stages from vegetables to flowers. Achieve greater yield while saving you on energy costs!
- VEG/BLOOM DOUBLE SWITCH -- This special switch design was made to provide proper light for plants in different growth stages , and gives your plants more better living environment.Perfectly help you to care plants and save you more time.
- DURABLE LED GROW LIGHT:Multiple high-speed mute fans and upgraded aluminum radiators enable the light bulb to work at 50°F to 60°F that is lower than other lamps. In a lower temperatures, your plant won’t be burned which could increase your lighting time and promote plant growth, Super long use time, so that you do not have to change the light frequently.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Plug and Play. No installation required. Product quality and friendly customer service are always our top priority. We offer worry-free 36-month warranty and professional guidance to help you and your plants grow better.