If you’re rich with love for Mom but short on cash, here are some inexpensive garden gift ideas that she’ll cherish.
1/ Plants in a Pot Garden Gift
Don’t call the florist this Mother’s Day; make your own arrangement! Start off with a plain clay pot, about 7” in diameter. Use poster paints or glitter pens to decorate them. Glue on buttons, beads, foam shapes, or anything that strikes your fancy. Let it dry overnight before filling with potting soil and the annuals or houseplants of your choice. For maximum impact, select two or three varieties with contrasting blooms and foliage.
If picking up a potted plant or flower is on your gift gifting list this weekend, don’t accept those plain plastic pots or cellophane – instead, take a peek at these ten quick and artistic ways to conclude those gifts that keep it up giving.
Read more: BEST GARDENING GIFTS FOR HER
Burlap Plants pots are inexpensive, easy to figure with and make great pot covers. This versatile fabric is often personalized to suit practically any sort of style with the addition of a cloth bow, tied ribbon, or maybe lace. The threads can simply be pulled to make ruffles or loopholes to collect the material round the pots.
- EASY CARE! Water when top inch of soil feels dry, water once a week, allow water to drain. Never allow the soil to become saturated.
- LIGHT: Tolerates low, medium and bright light. Can grow in any room in your home, or office.
- SHIPS IN GROWER POT: Ships planted, fully-grown, in an 8.75-inch black growers pot. Change the look by inserting the grower pot into a decorator basket or planter. These lush plants are grown by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms.
- ENJOY LIVING HOME DÉCOR: Adds life and design to your home, porch, or office. Height at shipping ranges from 24 to 33in tall – measured from bottom of pot to top of plant. Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift!
- REAP HEALTH BENEFITS: Studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress.
2/ Garden Basket
Does Mom have a green thumb too? Buy a basket, or even better, a big flower pot, and fill it with things she can use in her garden. She’d surely appreciate a new pair of garden gloves, a selection of seed packets, a new trowel, a knee pad to make kneeling in the garden more comfortable, and any other useful item she might not buy for herself.
I was searching & checking out something to plant my new pots of herbs in. Most everything I checked out was either too expensive or too ugly. Nothing fit.
Then I assumed I’d do an inquiry at amazon found them. They’re perfect. Two planters per order so I even have them persisted either side of the sink window on the wall hung cabinets. they appear great & the herbs will get the additional advantage of the humidity from washing dishes or whatever within the sink under the window.
Since they’re black they also match my custom-made iron area hanging candelabra and therefore the black drapery rods on the sliding glass doors. Really an honest looking lucky match.
- UNIQUE MARBLE PATTERN - The modern concrete look hanging planters (10''D*4.7''H) with marble pattern, unique texture and distinguished features, are an ideal way to enjoy your favorite hanging plants and flowers. You will love them adorning outdoor areas such as your patio, deck, or garden or indoors in your kitchen, living room or bathroom.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE - Designed with your gardening needs in mind, these hanging planters come with 4 predrilled, built-in drainage holes to ease the concern of overwatering for your indoor and outdoor plants. Your ferns, pothos, ivy and spider plants will thrive in these porous, breathable hanging planters.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS AND ADJUSTABLE HANGER - Made from durable recycled plastic and natural stone powder, these planters are light enough to hang anywhere indoors and outdoors. Feel free to adjust the height to your liking with its sturdy heavy-duty triple rope hanger. The concrete-like appearance gives these hanging flower pots a natural look without the weight.
- WEATHER RESISTANT - Allow you to enjoy these hanging plant pots for outdoor plants in all types of weather. Built to withstand intense sun and harsh winter temperatures, they are free from fade, frost, crack and peel damage.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We want you to love your purchase, therefore we strive to satisfy each customer. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we offer full refunds and returns.
3/ Herb Sachets
You don’t need your own herb garden to make Mom her own sweet-smelling herbal sachets. Visit a health food store that sells dried herbs such as rosemary, lavender, and chamomile. Bundle the herbs in a few pieces of pretty fabric scraps and tie them with ribbons. Mom can tuck these sachets into her dresser drawers or hang them in her closet.