Top 4 Steps Guide to Grow Cannabis Plants
If you are ready to grow cannabis plants, this means you are growing your own medicine. But since you are growing indoor cannabis plants for the first time, getting started can be the biggest roadblock. So first, you have to find what location would be the right place to cultivate indoor cannabis plants. Then you need to purchase cannabis seeds or plants, and you will have to spend a lot of time maintaining and checking your crop.
When it comes to growing indoor cannabis plants, you should check the rules set by your state regarding marijuana in order to avoid any charge. And if your state allows you to grow indoor plants and you might need a growing guide, so read about it here. Following is the step-by-step guide to growing cannabis plants with high yield.
1. Step 1: Choose the Perfect Location to Grow Cannabis Plants
When it comes to growing cannabis plants, you don’t need a large cultivating or growing space. A typical grow room for growing cannabis plants on a small scale can be a cabinet, small tent, or any designated area in your home. If you don’t have enough space, don’t worry; even a small corner of your space would be enough for this purpose.
Growing indoor plants is private than growing outdoors, and this will give you more control over the growth rate. When you are growing indoor plants, it gives you more control over everything, including temperature, growth rate, and maintenance.
2. Step 2: Choose Light for Plants
When it comes to providing light to your plants, you have a lot more options, and it depends on you whether you go for natural light or artificial lights. Since you are growing indoor plants, artificial lights will be a better option as it gives you more control, and you can remotely increase or reduce it. Remember, providing proper light is the key element of growing cannabis plants. When it comes to choosing lights, you have many options, including Household LEDs, CFLs, fluorescent lighting, LED grow lights, MH/HPS, and more.
- Best Red/Blue Led Combination - This LED grow lights diverts targeted wavelengths for plants. The 12 Blue LED chips ensure plants take in more energy through the synthesis of chlorophyll to help in germination. 24 Red LED chip contributes to effective germination, flowering, and enhances photosynthesis for better results.
- Timer - It comes with three timer setting options which allows up to 3, 6, or 12 hours according to plant needs. This is a one-way timer whereby lights can automatically turn on and off everyday.
- 5 Dimmable modes & 3 Switch Modes - It has 5 dimmable modes to suit varied stages of plant growth. You can just switch the lights off or on to suit the plants need.
- Adjustable Design - It has a USB connector which makes it convenient to connect to your office or home. With its 360 degrees adjustable gooseneck, it is able to light a wider area and emit light in any direction to provide energy to more plants.
- Multiple Uses - It is suitable for indoor plant seedlings grown in a hydroponic greenhouse at your home or you placed in your office. It helps to speed up the growth of potted plants, flowering plants, foliage, and succulent plants.
3. Step 3: Choose Growing Medium Wisely
Each growing medium requires care and watering. And when it comes to choosing a growing medium, you will have different options to choose from, including soil, soilless mix, directly in hydroponics, and less common types of hydro.
- 🌿Automatic Drip Irrigation Kit: This kit is a system of water pumps, timers, tubes, and drippers that deliver the proper amount of water to each plant, which helps you avoid both under- and overwatering. It is a compact design for your home potted plant irrigation. vacations, busy schedules, and changing weather conditions can all leave flowers, veggies, and shrubs thirsty. Now Free your hands to water your plants with no worries.
- 🌻Easy to DIY: In 10 minutes you can install a drip irrigation system for your home potted or hanging plants. The kit offers all accessories you need - 33 ft tubes, 10 watering stakes, multiple T joints, and Cross joints, all of them can let you easy to DIY your own home watering irrigation kit.
- 🌷Scientific Water-Saving Design: Using watering stakes can save at least 70% more water than using traditional spray & drip heads. You can spot the water only exactly where the roots needed, avoiding water evaporate over time and even making your drip system great for saving water in drought conditions. Generally, 1-gallon water can last for at least 3 weeks for 10 pot houseplants.
- 🌱Digital Timer Display: Featuring an extra-large LCD screen with bright, easy-to-read text and dial. Built in the programable timer, setting up your watering schedule is simple. Once the timer set, the settings are stored in the device automatically. There is no need to reset the timer every time you restart the power to the device.
- 🎍2-Way Power Method: Running this system from 4 pcs of AA batteries or Micro USB power. If USB power fails the pump will continue to run from the AA batteries power (if batteries are installed). Excellent for urban patios and balconies where faucets are unavailable.
Learn What’s the Best Soil
Composting the soil is the best option that takes a little more effort but gives you incredible taste. And if one has limited soil, then go for an organic potting mix that is easily available in the gardening section of any store.
|1||FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil Mix Indoor Outdoor for Garden and Plants | Plant Fertilizer | 12...||672 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|2||FoxFarm Ocean Forest FX14000 -1.5 Cubic Foot Organic Potting Soil||4,441 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
4. Step 4: Maintain pH
When you are growing indoor or even outdoor cannabis plants, you need to maintain the pH to prevent nutrient problems. The simple way of a check is to test the water pH before watering your plants. There are many types of growth where the grower needs to test the pH in order to prevent any problem.
These few steps can help to increase the yield rate and also prevent your plants from any growing problem. So make sure you are maintaining above mentioned things for better production.
- Green, Greg (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 720 Pages - 08/08/2017 (Publication Date) - Green Candy Press (Publisher)
- Rosenthal, Ed (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 176 Pages - 05/07/2019 (Publication Date) - Quick American Archives (Publisher)