TRINITY THA-0307 Stainless Steel Basics Utility Sink w/Faucet Review
TRINITY Basics Stainless Steel Utility Sink has certification from NSF and great for any mudroom, prep kitchen, or garage. The bowl which is a 304, 18-gauge, stainless steel is big enough to handle all your dishwashing or laundry tasks. The sink has a drainer, single handle chrome faucet, and a backsplash of 6″ to help keep the walls dry. There is mounting hardware inclusive and feet levelers adjustable to maintain horizontal on rough surfaces. To upgrade your kitchen or laundry room, this is the perfect sink.
Features: Steel Utility Sink Product Commercial Information
- Part Number: THA-0307
- Commercial Market Manufacturer: TRINITY
- Dimension of product: 21.5 x 24 x 49.2 thickness inches
- Weight of item: 40.3 pounds
- Stainless Steel Color
- Item model number: THA-0307
- Premium Materials: Stainless Steel non-rust
- Finish: stainless steel utility sinks
- Package Quantity: 1 Unit
- Installation Method: Wall Mount
- 1 Year limited manufacturer Warranty
- Expect Delivery User: /
- NSF certified
- Sink is made of 18GA 304 SS / Large 18"W x 16"D x 13"H sink bowl
- Chrome single handle faucet w/ hoses included
- SS strainer / Tall 6" backsplash / Adjustable plastic feet stabilizers to keep the sink level
- Raised ribs area to hold accessories next to the faucet / Mounting hardware included / 300 lb total weight capacity
This stainless steel utility sink is exactly the way the seller described it. It is firmly built with heavy basics stainless steel. The faucet is made from chrome-plated solid brass. The sink has a great look. It is not as big as the more affordable plastic tubs but big enough to accommodate a 5-gallon Paul. When I installed it in a garage that is step-down-into, I had to increase the height of the sink by 4.5 inches to make ensure it drains properly with the stability of drainage. I am happy to have done that as it is a suitable height for me. This is a sink I will highly recommend as it is well worth the extra fee.
The sink is sturdy, nice looking, and the perfect size. It is quite easy to keep clean. I am very happy that it is worth every penny. mention that this sink is easy cleaning operation
This Basics stainless steel utility sinks with Faucet Utility unit is a good replacement for a typical resin type white tub. Just as the description says, the faucet is included and it works okay with no fiddly fitting or leaks. It also has elongated braided steel connectors for cold and hot water. Though this tub is quite expensive, it is worth the cost. It takes a few minutes to assemble; however, it requires some gluing and fitting to connect the drain. At the center of the tub is the drain which is placed some distance away from the wall than certain laundry tubs. It is classy enough to be used in your home and deep enough to be useful.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Brand Commercial: Trinity
- Installation Method: Wall Mount
- Material Feature: Stainless Steel non-rust
- Finish Type: stainless steel utility sinks unit
- NSF certified
- The Sink is made of a sink bowl large 18″W x 16″ D x 13″H /18GA 304 SS (great Bowls larger for this sink with faucet).
- A single handle faucets Chrome (for best durability for long uses) w/ hoses are included
- Tall 6″ backsplash / SS strainer / plastic feet Adjustable stabilizers to place the sink horizontal you can also install them in any home or prep kitchen corners
- Mounting hardware included/holds and holes accessories next to the faucet via a raised ribs area / total weight capacity of 300 lb
- Simple drain without any inner basket;
- 201SS 18GA legs with full pre-installed plastic levelers;
- Tall backsplash with TRINITY Basics logo;
- 304 SS T1.2mm bracket;
It also has a hardware kit for anti-tipping
The Faucet Utility Sink is suitable for any Kitchen, Garage, or Mudroom
This sleek design made from 304 stainless steel utility sink of high quality, looks great and will give some style to your mudroom, laundry room, backyard, or kitchen. It is built with 304, 18 gauge, Stainless-steel unit.
The 304 construction stainless steel of the sink of high quality makes sure that the sink is not just durable, but will have a prolonged life in any place.
There is no need to buy a faucet as the sink has its own. This beautiful single handle chrome-plated faucet not only has a great lot but also has a swivel feature to make you comfortable.
The TRINITY THA-0307 Basics stainless steel utility sink unit is equipped with a sink bowl with dimensions of 16″W x 13″ D x 18″H, a total weight capacity of 300 pounds, rounded edges for safety, and you are guaranteed to handle the toughest of tasks.
The bottom of the faucet can be unscrewed and there are some visible threads where a garden hose could possibly be attached. If need be, the faucet could also be swapped out.
If your floor has a handicap ramp which makes it impossible to use the legs, the sink can be wall-mounted. You would have to work out a way to mount it to a wall since it was not designed to be mounted on a wall.
|1||TRINITY THA-0307 Basics Stainless Steel w/Faucet Utility Sink||259 Reviews||$319.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Home Basics over the Sink Stainless Steel Kitchen Station Dish Rack Paper Towel Dispenser Organizer||$30.29||Buy on Amazon|
|3||GRIDMANN 1 Compartment NSF Stainless Steel Commercial kitchen Prep & Utility Sink - 30 in. Wide||$306.99||Buy on Amazon|
The sink compartment is compatible with garbage disposal. The garbage disposal may shake the sink when it is used unless the sink is securely mounted to the wall. The span of the two studs is longer than the mounting bracket which comes with the sink.
There are fittings on the end of the faucet hoses which are threaded, and there are no shutoff-valves included.
The external dimensions of the overhanging top are 21 1/2 inches x 24 1/4 inches.
There’s a strainer at the end of the faucet threaded that unscrews so that a hose could be attached.
A hose adapter would need to be purchased to screw on to the faucet unit.
If your space is about 17.5” wide, there is no smaller version of this sink that would fit it. The faucet hoses are roughly 2 feet.
With stainless steel utility sinks unit When the drain does not fit snug in the sink and there’s a gap, it has to be aligned in its slot to seal 100%. No need to use a silicone seal or buy a gasket.
If after installation, the legs did not stand properly on the floor and they are not even, you should be able to unscrew the end of the feet which are threaded for adjustment.
This sink has no pull-down type of faucet, it is quite easy to clean using a sponge to get the water everywhere in the basin as the faucet turns from side to side.
The backsplash is a solid piece not separately bolted. For any more questions, you may have, you can call the manufacturer.
You can place your order, benefit perfectly from amazon offers and recive your stainless steel utility sink in perfect offers packaging include all accessories