How to Grow Vegetables – Gardening Guide
The first step to planning a successful vegetable garden is to decide which vegetables to grow. This may sound fairly straightforward, but there are a lot of factors involved, and you need to answer some basic questions:
- What vegetables do you and your family like?
- Do you want to eat all your crops fresh, or store or preserve some of your harvests?
- Can you grow the vegetables you like successfully in your climate?
- How much time and energy can you put into your garden?
- The first factor to consider is a personal preference.