Your Little Gardener will love Kids Garden ToolsKids Garden Tools
Kids are so inquisitive and coupled with that God-given ability to imitate all you do (when you are watching and especially when you are not) It is an impossible task to keep them out of the garden except you have no garden.
So since you can’t keep them out of the garden, you might as well keep them busy in it and make it so much fun for them and the family.
Getting your child a personal garden tool kit made for kids would make him or her a proud “gardener”, stimulate productivity and teach them those good old virtues like patience, caregiving, and dignity of labor.
Please don’t forget to allocate a small pre-tilled portion of ground to your young aspiring gardener. You don’t want him/her experimenting with those plants you’ve been growing for the past 3 months.
THE IDEAL KIDS GARDEN TOOL KIT
There is no ideal kids garden tool kit. It could contain anything depending on what you want your kids to do in the garden.
You can find kids garden tools at most shops that sell garden equipment. You could buy “already assembled” kits or assemble one yourself.
The watchword when getting a kid’s gift garden tool kit is safety. As a result, please insist that all kids’ garden tools you buy be made of plastic or rubber. We will discuss other safety measures later.
To ensure that your kid enjoys working in the garden and that he doesn’t try to borrow your own tools which are dangerous to use at that age, garden-tools-guide recommends that you make sure that the kit you assemble contains the following items
1. A Kids Garden Shovel
2. A kids watering can
3. A kids wheelbarrow
4. A kids garden hoe
5. A kids Trowel
And any other tool you think your child will love.
- 🌼 Cutest & Complete Kids Gardening Tools Set for Your Little Gardeners. 🌼 Meland kids gardening kit comes with a canvas tote bag includes watering can, shovel, rake, trowel, 2 small flower pots, kids sized smocks and garden gloves, 1 pack of 10 tags. This is a great beginner kit for the little ones who wants to help out in the garden or flower beds and learn more about nature and planting, which is a good choice of cultivating children`s awareness of eating healthy food at a very young age.
- 🌸 Made of Quality Metal and Non-Hazardous Strong Plastic for Long Durability. 🌸 This garden set has real tools with wooden handles and metal parts, safe and sturdy without sharp edges. The bag holder can fit many items and keeps it organized with various pockets. Waterproof smocks, puncture-proof gardening gloves helps prevent kids from hurting during gardening. Your little assistant will feel totally part of the planting process with this gardening toys
- 🌻 More Than Just Gardening But Useful For Other Outdoor Activities. 🌻 In addition to being a little helper for parents or grandparents in your own garden, it can also take out for beach trips to build sand castles or family outings. Taking this gardening play set to school for early gardening classes and other school outdoor projects such as planting trees.
- 🍀 Promote Educational STEM Early Learning Development with Meland Garden Supplies for Kids. 🍀 Plant flowers or trees themselves and watch them grow in spring, children can learn the truth of “you get what you sow” in labor practice, which has a very important impact on their future lives.
- 💐 Adorable gardening gift for your little gardeners for coming Easter, Birthday for preschool age, kindergarten, toddler boys or girls. 💐 Get his/her own gardening tools that fit little hands perfectly. Perfect gift for any child wanting to garden with their parents!
**Note that some of these tools would not be functional as they would have no sharp edges for cutting. The aim is to keep them busy while keeping them SAFE at all times.**
1. Tools should be made of plastic, rubber or any other safe material suitable for toy making.
2. They should not have any sharp edges
3. They should not be heavy but should be as light as possible
4. They should have good grips.
5. Tools with holes to hang them are better stored and so prevent domestic accidents.
6. Get tools with replaceable parts. this will make it possible to remove broken working ends.
CARE OF KIDS GARDEN TOOLS
1. Wash carefully after every garden session and hang to dry.
2. Inspect after washing for broken/ sharp edges. Tools found with any broken or sharp edge should be removed from the kid’s garden tools kit.
3. Since they are made of rubber or plastic material, kids garden tools don’t need to be oiled as adult garden tools are.