Why You Should Use Grow Bags in Your Garden
Grow Bags Group
If you’re a garden enthusiast, you will find a good chance one of your friends has mentioned they use grow bags. Or perhaps you’ve seen them demonstrated on TV. Now, you’re thinking it’s about time you checked them out. Grow bags can be very beneficial and make planting and growing nearly any plant a lot easier.
To punch things off, an increased bag is merely what the name suggests: a bag in which you fill with soil then develop your plants in.
They will are normally made from pretty thick fabric to hold the plant and soil together, but the fabric is also breathable. They come in lots of different shapes, heights, and sizes to get them to better cater to your specific use case.
- Material: Made with high quality nonwoven fabric, Built-in handles for easy movement
- Structure: Prevents roots circling and air-prunes plant's root structure, so it's better than Plastic Containers
- Warmer & Cooler: Keeps plant warmer in winter and cooler in the summer
- Package: 6-pack 10 gallon grow bags
- Holiday Gift Choice for Christmas, We provide detailed instructions for use and maintenance procedures in the pictures and description, if there are other problems, we will reply you in the first time.
Why Grow in Grow Bags for Vegetables?
Since grow bags are made of breathable fabric, they provide far superior aeration and draining functions as compared to traditional pots and containers.
Grow Bag Tree in your Home Garden
In fact, this is the most distinct advantage grow bags own over various other growing storage containers. Plastic and ceramic pots present a constrained environment. Add to this, a less than ideal aeration, the rose signals itself to produce more roots, which results in a root-bound plant.
- Reusable and Sturdy: Made of high-quality and durable black-and-white poly panda films, VIVOSUN grow bag can be reused for many times; It won’t fall apart when you move it from place to place and even works well in harsh weather conditions
- Designed to Protect Plants: The black inner surface absorbs sunlight while the white outer surface keeps the roots relatively cool in hot weather and relatively warm in severe cold by reflecting sunlight
- Great Drainage: The holes on the sides drain out excess water, thereby improving the permeability and ventilation of the grow bag—the plants’ roots will breathe and grow more vigorously
- Stability & Lightweight: The VIVOSUN Plastic Bag has notches on its sides to keep it upright and stable when filled and only weighs 1.2 pounds, so it is portable, lightweight, foldable, and easy to store; The dimensions are 5.5” x 4.2” x 12”（folded size）
- Multiple Applications: Ideal for planting root vegetables like carrots, potatoes; Also suitable for outdoor places like patios, sunrooms; Perfect for starting seedlings, transporting or transferring plants and quick growing
Many times, the plant winds up dying since the mass of the root base fills the container with nowhere else to increase too.
Root bounding does not happen when growing bags are used. When the roots eventually reach the inner walls of the bag, it interacts with the bag in such a way that the wall simply falls off, allowing the roots to produce new roots that branch healthily outwards.
Normally, this is referred to as air-pruning and is a simple way to ensure your plants are always healthy.