If you’re looking for a garden hose reel to keep your yard clean and tidy, we’ll help you find the perfect one. With many different types of garden hose reels to choose from, we’re confident that we have what you’re looking
What is a Garden Hose Reel and How to Use One
Garden hose reels are used to store garden hoses of many different sizes. They are made of metal or plastic and are usually shaped like a wheel, although they sometimes come in other shapes as well. They usually come with a crank to roll the wheel and stow away the garden hose on the reel.
Garden hose reels are the best way of storing garden hoses without causing any damage to the hose. They are the safest way of storing garden hoses and increase their life due to proper storage; if a garden hose isn’t stowed away properly it can start to leak or kink. Garden hose reels protect the garden hose from damage caused by being in the sunlight for too long.
There are different varieties of garden hose reels on the market, the most common ones include:
Freestanding Hose Reel
For larger yards and commercial use, the freestanding model may be the best choice. These garden hose reels are mounted on wheels and can be easily moved around large spaces, for example, if you have a large garden. If you use a different type of hose in your large garden, the hose might easily become tangled. Freestanding hose reels are also easily stored away and don’t take up too much space
Wall-Mounted Hose Reel
The best solution for small spaces. They are easy to install because they are mounted right on the wall and don’t take up any precious floor space. They take up less space than freestanding hose reels and can be mounted near the faucet for easy access
Manual Hand Rank
This type of garden hose reel has a manual crank bar to roll the garden hose with your hands. These types of hoses are best used in smaller gardens and with shorter hoses. They are usually the cheapest reel available
These hoses have a spring-load system in them and automatically pull in the garden hose in a circular motion. These reels work best if the length of the garden hose is very long or you don’t like the manual options that are available
Hose reels are also available in prettier designs for those who are concerned about how the hose will look in their garden
How to Find a Good Garden Hose Reel
To find and buy the best garden hose reel for you, you might need to do some research and have some patience. Sure, it can be time-consuming, but in the end, it will be worth it. There are several different aspects you should consider before buying a garden hose reel to go with your garden hose, which we will get into now.
First, you need to figure out how long your garden hose needs to be, or if you have already purchased a hose, how long it is. Whatever the length, you will need to find a garden hose reel that will easily fit the length of your hose, whether it is 10 or 100 feet.
A general rule of thumb is that the longer your hose is, the bigger your hose reel will need to be. That makes sense, but of course, you don’t want to end up getting a hose reel that is much smaller than the hose itself. This could allow the hose to tangle and damage your hose.
Before purchasing a hose reel, ask yourself if you will need to be able to carry your hose around or if you’re okay with keeping it in the same place. If your garden is on the larger side, it might be better to purchase a portable hose reel, rather than mounting one on the floor or side of the wall, so you can ensure you will be able to get into all the nooks and crannies of your garden.
If your garden is smaller, getting a stationary reel can be a good option. You won’t have to carry around the heavy rubber and using your hose won’t be as physically challenging, but make sure to figure out where you want to mount your reel and the length of your hose before purchasing one.
Some hoses and hose reels are made of more durable material than others. Of course, the general rule of thumb is that cheaper hoses are made of cheaper material, but that doesn’t always have to be the case.
Stainless steel is the strongest material available and is often chosen by gardeners who want their hose reel to last a long time, as well as be able to move it around without having to worry it might break. Rubber and metal are also durable options while often being a bit cheaper.
On the other hand, plastic is often more flexible and cheaper (the cheapest of the bunch), and depending on the climate and weather conditions, it might be strong enough for you and your garden. It all depends on your needs, shape, size, and frequency of use. There are so many different types of garden reels available, the perfect one is out there for you.
Of course, there are garden hose reels that come with extra options, and once you’ve figured out the size, portability, and durability, it’s time to consider these. Things to consider include weight, wheel size, and even color and other designs. Some garden hose reels also come with extra nozzle options and extra O rings, which need to be replaced regularly.
Read More: Best Stainless Steel Garden Hose
Choosing the Right Garden Hose
Choosing a garden hose reel is determined by the hose pipe you are going to utilize. You get all sorts of hoses such as industrial ones that have been more high quality.
Apart from the size of the garden hose, the length is another factor in choosing appropriate hose pipe reels. For extended ones, you may essentially need one along with maximum capacity.
If you are tired of dealing with uncoiled and heavy garden hoses, then perhaps it’s high time that you invested in a good-quality hose reel. A hose reel is composed of a tubular spindle that is usually made with plastic, metal, or fiberglass material.
It acts as a convenient storage unit for keeping your garden hose. Standard reels are manual hand-cranked models and there are also motor-powered ones, automatic types, and spring models.
If you often get tired of winding up hoses to store them, you will discover that automatic retractable hose reels make the job easier and faster to accomplish. Hose reels are grouped in terms of water pressure rating, rewinding method, and hose lengths.
There are plenty of hose reels available in the market right now that cater to every preference. Here are some of the varieties:
Wall-Mounted Garden Reels
The wall-mounted reel is positioned on the wall of the garage or shed so you won’t have to deal with weight or buy a bigger reel. You can use lengthy hoses and you can take them to every point of your garden or yard. They typically cost more but a lot of homeowners consider wall-mounted reels as a good investment.
Portable Reels Garden
Portable models are often more affordable and are significantly handy for those who are always on the move. Place them in your garden shed or on the back of your ride and they would offer you a convenient way of carrying your hose.
Portable reels are usually lightweight and include handles. They also feature manual cranks to pull back the hose and carry short hoses with lengths measuring around 65 ft.
Outdoor Garden Hose Reel Cart
This kind is capable of carrying lengthier hoses as compared to the portable models and comes attached to a portable cart so that users can easily go to any place in their yard or garden. Units with higher quality often offer bigger and sturdier frames and good stability. They are also tip-resistant and come with ergonomic grips and braking systems.
It is often suggested that you invest in a high-quality hose reel so that you can maximize its use and allow it to provide you service for a long time. High-quality ones also have better construction and are made with strong materials like metal or include metal components.
They also include hose guides, use better water seals, provide automatic retractable setups and if you are after hose reel carts, they also include air tires.
If you want something that will last you for an extended time, you should always check the model’s warranty. The best hose reel is often backed by a 10-year limited lifetime warranty.
Hose Reel Repair and Maintenance
These days, many homeowners are enjoying the benefits of a hose reel, especially those who love tending to their gardens or yards. A hose reel helps make things organized in your home and it also protects your hoses from damage.
However, at times, damage cannot be avoided due to some reasons. Homeowners can choose to replace the damaged parts or do the repair themselves.
Issues that often bug hose reels are easy to resolve and you can do the repairs yourself. If you have the equipment and basic spare parts, you can do the job yourself. The DIY method not only saves you time but also saves you money in the long run.
Regardless of what type of hose reel you purchase, there will come a time when the reel will succumb to leakage and may also get punctured. Repairs for punctured or leaking hoses are not that complicated, though.
As mentioned earlier, you can do the job yourself whether you are using a retractable reel or a reel cart. Just follow these steps and you will do good.
Before the repairs, make sure that you do not leave water or any moisture in the reel during the colder months of the year as cold water can cause holes or cracks in the hose.
Inspect the Garden Reels Connections
The first thing that you have to do is to inspect all connections of the reel. A hose reel usually includes approximately 5 different connectors that are located on the foundations of the leader hose, out the tube, in a tube, garden hose, and faucet.
If you find leakage, you must attempt to secure every connection before making replacements or professional repairs. Sometimes the leaks are caused by a loose connector. Also, make sure that you line up all threads so you can prevent damage to them as well.
Replace Malfunctioning O-rings
Replacing damaged O-rings is a typical step to make your hose reel work again. At times, the hose reel experiences leaks because of old, dry, or cracked O-rings. There are replacements available for O-rings in hardware stores or online shops.
Before buying those replacements, you must check out the manufacturer’s guide or website to determine the size of the O-ring that is recommended for the model of your hose reel.
Remove the Panel
The next step that you have to take is removing the panel after switching off the water supply to the reel. Separate the reel and hose and then use a screwdriver to remove the 4 bolts that are located on the case’s knob and place them in a tighter position. After this, you have to drag the shield away from the case to expose the entire panel.
Place the Replacement O-ring
Remove the middle pull nut of the knob using a plug jerk that has a 7/16 size and a ratchet. Drag the knob away from the device and check the spindle.
After this step, you have to remove the black O-ring all through the shaft and place the replacement O-ring. Position the knob on the top of the shaft again and make sure that it is secure before assembling the whole panel and fastening it with the 4 bolts.
Lubricate the bushings
You must lubricate the bushings if the shaft is not fastened. This can be done by putting lubricant or degreaser on a paper towel or a clean cloth and rubbing it on the bushings, knob, shaft, and other components where the knob device shifts the reel’s coil. Let the parts air-dry before smearing a coating of lubricant or degreaser on the bushings.
Replace Malfunctioning Connectors
There is another reason why a hose reel leaks. This might be because of another damaged O-ring washer in the reel connector.
To replace this O-ring, you have to remove the washer from the reel connector with an even-headed screwdriver and replace it with a new O-ring. In case there are still leaks in the reel, you may have to replace the connector itself.
Purchase Proper-Sized Connector
You should purchase a connector that has the proper size for the hose reel and then cut the hose just beneath the malfunctioning connector. Fasten the replacement connector by following the steps provided in the installation manual. If the in-tube connector needs replacement, you should purchase a repair tool kit that includes all the standard replacement components.
Repair Malfunctioning Main Hoses
In case the main house of the reel has signs of leaks, purchasing a hose repair tool kit is recommended because this will save you the costs of buying a replacement for it.
All you have to do is cut the length of the hose where it is broken and use the repair kit’s connectors to reattach the tops of the hose reel. Use electrical tape or hose repair duct tape to load tiny cuts or crevices in the reel. However, this fix is only temporary and will wear out in a short amount of time.
You can extend the life of the hose rings by applying silicon grease to them as soon as they get mounted.
Tips on Selecting the Best Hose Reel for Your Garden Hose
There are several decisions that homeowners have to make before selecting the best hose reel for themselves. Here are some suggestions to make choosing a product easier for you:
- The first thing that you have to do is check out the size of your yard or garden. Small gardens will benefit from a small model while bigger gardens or yards will benefit from larger models. However, if you want to make things easier, you must always pick a model that is 20 percent larger than what you assume you require. That way, you can ensure the appropriate size of the product.
- If you have a small garden with limited space, you can opt for a wall-mounted hose reel since it will help you save space and it also looks very organized and positioned against the wall.
- If you have physical limitations or physical condition (e.g. a bad back), then you will benefit from the advantages of an automatic hose reel. This is convenient since it will do all the retracting work for you. A lot of homeowners consider automatic hose reels as great investments. Therefore, you should consider this type of reel.
By following these short but helpful suggestions, you can acquire a hose storage setup for your heavy-duty hoses.
It will also make carrying your hoses in your garden or yard a breeze. You will discover that investing in this item is not regrettable whenever the summer season rolls around.
Now all your watering tasks will be over in no time and you will no longer get exhausted as well. Your plants will get all the H20 they need to survive and your hands will remain clean at all times.
Top 05 Suggested Hose Reels
We are finished discussing all of the important factors that you need to know to buy the best hose reel. Now we will provide you with models that are recommended by customers. In this list, we have included some products that we believe you need to check out. Examine each model carefully and you might find the hose reel that you need.
Liberty Garden Products 880-2 Garden Hose Reel Cart
- The Liberty 880-2 Garden Hose Reel Cart is recommended for home, commercial, and light industrial use.
- It is made of 13-gauge steel with a durable powder-coated finish and also includes helpful items such as knobby spoked tires. It provides capacity for 300-inch hoses with 5/8 dimensions.
- The model also features a 5 ft. leader hose, a low center of gravity to prevent tipping, and a convenient storage basket for stashing your gardening/watering materials. To make maneuvering the cart easier, it also comes with non-slip handle grips.
- Easy to assemble.
- Excellent water connection.
- Good quality short hose for connection.
- Tip-resistant due to the low center of gravity.
- Includes a handy storage basket.
- Strong and durable steel frame.
- Very stable when unwinding hose.
- Displayed leaks according to some customers.
- Pictures accompanying instructions are not clear.
- Perfect for Professional/Commercial garden/Landscaping needs
- Keeps hose neat and ready to use, Holds up to 300-feet of 5/8-inch hose (hose not included)
- Features 13 gauge steel construction, durable powder coat finish for weather resistant use, 90 degree brass swivel connector
- 5-foot inlet hose included, all brass/galvanized fixtures, Storage basket for frequently used tools, Requires some assembly
- Low center of gravity provides added stability to keep this cart from tipping, 2-15.5" spoked pneumatic tires
Suncast RSW125D Aquawinder Hose Reel
The Aquawinder from Suncast is designed to prevent your yard or garden from getting messy. It has a distinctive water-powered automatic rewind function that initiates by its accompanying lever.
It can contain 125 feet of standard 5/8 hoses too. The model also includes a state-of-the-art Smart Trak feature that guides the hose effortlessly and tidily into the reel.
This is a wicker reel with a beautiful exterior and it completely hides your garden hose out of sight. Its sturdy resin housing makes it a good solution for your storage requirements.
- It has a striking design.
- Durable model.
- Works excellently with standard hoses.
- Practical flipping and rewinding.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Design is not suggested for thicker, heavier hoses.
- It has a metal hose connector that breaks easily.
- Garden hose and reel storage box constructed of durable plastic resin ideal for concealing outdoor watering accessories for your patio, yard, or garage
- Hose guide with Slide Trak technology eliminates need to wind hose by hand and ensures even winding without having to touch the hose itself
- Features tough brass connections that keep leaks at bay and helps guard against cross-threading and corrosion
- Contemporary wicker design withstands natural elements for long-lasting use and provides a low-maintenance and easy-to-clean experience to keep hose reel box neat and tidy
- Adaptable application requires no tools for assembly to efficiently add flair to any outdoor environment; Holds up to 150 feet of standard vinyl hoses 5/8 inches in diameter
GARDENA Retractable Hose Reel 115-Feet With Convenient Hose Guide
The RL Flo-Master is a retractable hose reel that is spring-powered for your convenience. It has a distinctive design and using it will not require you to waste much effort and time.
The package includes an 8-pattern nozzle that can be utilized for a variety of spraying and cleaning functions. It also includes mounting brackets that allow the unit to be swiveled for 180 degrees.
It can accommodate only short hoses (65 feet 5/8 hoses) but many customers have invested in the product and were quite satisfied with its functionality.
- User-friendly and effortless.
- Includes an 8-pattern nozzle.
- It can be installed on the wall.
- Portable hose reel.
- Has a 30-day return period.
- Includes durable spring.
- Heavy(26 pounds).
- Some customers had issues with retracting.
- With a short pull on the hose, the lock releases and the hose is drawn into the box-no bending over or cranking
- An integrated steel spring provides even, powerful retraction; The integrated hose guide prevents twisting and tangling of the hose
- Includes a Hose Guide bracket to mount on wall or corner mount; Nozzles, sprayers and wash brushes can be stored on the wall bracket, ready for use
- In winter, the Hose Box can be taken by the ergonomically-shaped handle and effortlessly removed from the wall bracket for frost-protected storage
- Wall bracket, screws, wall plugs are all included
Suncast SFB205M Hosemobile Pro Hose Reel Cart
Hose reel carts are convenient gardening equipment that allows you to maintain a tidy yard or garden. The Suncast Hosemobile Pro Hose Reel Cart can accommodate standard 5/8 hoses that are 225 ft. long.
It claims to produce a secure, ultra-tight connection between the hose and the hose reel for continuous water flow and decreased chances of leakage.
The model is made of durable graphite-strengthened plastic that guarantees security against weather elements. It also includes a tray in which users can store their tools and gardening accessories.
It has two big wheels for easy transport and maneuvering. Its sleek design makes the cart blend well with any kind of outdoor home style.
- Has a stylish, professional appearance.
- Wheels make the unit more portable and allow easy transport.
- Has convenient tray nozzles.
- Affordable as compared to other hose reel carts.
- Sturdy metal hose connectors help prevent leaks.
- Wheels have plastic axles that keep the unit from rolling effectively.
- The handle has a sharp plastic edge that can catch knuckles during the winding-up process.
- OUTDOOR GARDEN HOSE REEL: Features a neutral brown and taupe exterior for a stylish and functional addition to your yard
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Provides easy and convenient storage of up to 225 feet of 5/8" Standard vinyl garden hose
- INCLUDES STORAGE BIN: Provides a place to store small watering accessories
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Sturdy resin construction is resistant to fading, durable, and easy to maintain
- IDEAL SIZE: Measures 21" x 26" x 23" to keep your yard organized without taking up too much space
Strongway Parallel or Perpendicular Wall-Mount
Strongway Parallel or Perpendicular Wall-Mount Garden Hose Reel is a popular and versatile hose reel for household and commercial use. It is made of durable materials and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Strongway Parallel or Perpendicular Wall-Mount Garden Hose Reel is a versatile, sturdy, and reliable hose reel that can hold up to 50 feet of garden hose. The product comes with a lifetime warranty, so you can buy with confidence knowing that you won’t have to buy another one anytime soon. It’s easy to install in any outdoor space with its mounting bracket – it has pre-drilled holes in the side of the wall for easy mounting into your garden home.
- It is durable.
- It has a steel coating.
- It has a wall mount.
- It includes mounting hardware.
- It can be adapted for right- or left-handed use.
- It has a 150 PSI rating for use with any water source.
- It is completely exposed to the weather.
- Can be mounted parallel or perpendicular to the wall
- Powder coated for durability
- Rated at 150 PSI for use with any municipal water source
- Can be set up in left or right hand-friendly orientation
- Includes a 6ft.L rubber connection hose for easy set up, brass fittings and mounting hardware
Giraffe Tools 130 ft. ½ in. Retractable
The Giraffe Tools 130 ft. ½ in. Retractable is a retractable cordless and telescoping pole that features a 130 ft. length and 1/2 inch diameter to hold your lightweight gear like binoculars, cameras, and smartphones.
Giraffe Tools 128 ft. Retractable Poles feature a 128 ft. length and 1/2 inch diameter to hold your lightweight gear like binoculars, cameras, and smartphones with peace of mind knowing you won’t drop them on the ground when you’re looking at the skyline from a high vantage point or have them dangling from your hands while you hike or take pictures from afar with your camera for those epic shots.
Giraffe has been making tools since 1892 which has translated into a lifetime guarantee for their products as well as
- It’s ready to use and recyclable.
- It has a wall mount and 180° rotation bracket.
- It comes with an inbuilt hose.
- It has a lock, inspection hatch, and compact housing.
- It has a two-year warranty.
- The pipe is stiff.
- It is heavy.
- It has a plastic bracket.
- [DURABLE ANY LENGTH LOCK] Giraffe hose reel is pre-installed with a 130ft hybrid hose, which can lock at any length as you desired, covers every corner of your garden.
- [STABLE AUTO REWIND SYSTEM] Give the hose a gentle tug, the water hose reel will retract automatically back in. The unique retractable & guidance system can roll up the hose neatly without the trouble of kinking.
- [HIGH-GRID GARDEN HOSE] All weather flexible and abrasion-resistant hybrid hose ensures the hose reel leak-resistant and long-lasting. The 130ft 1/2-in. retractable hose passed the 200PSI pressure test and the 600PSI bursting pressure test.
- [EASILY ASSEMBLE & DISASSEMBLE] Assemble the retractable hose reel on the wall with just the 180-degree rotation bracket and some screws. With the quick-release system, you can also easily lift on the handle to remove the reel for storage. Suggest the installation Post should larger than 4X4.
- [LEADING SERVICE AWARENESS] Giraffe's in-house research & development team continuously works to provide creative and effective solutions for all your reeling needs.
Giraffe Tools Stainless Steel
This hose reel is a perfect example of what you can do with this type of hose reel. It is made from heavy-duty stainless steel and is rust-proof. It has a strong, reliable grip and can hold up to 100ft of hose.
This heavy-duty garden hose reel by Giraffe is perfect for your outdoor needs and will be able to last for years to come.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
- It has a wall mount.
- It has a large capacity.
- It is made of steel.
- It is heavy.
- The expansion screws aren’t usually tight.
- The guide system regulator has a loose switch.
- EASY WINDING - Make garden hose storage simple and clean! The easily assembled crank handle and the hose guide helps you manually wind the hose evenly around the reel with less mess.
- LARGE CAPACITY - The hose holder comes with a 5 ft leader hose, which can store up to 150ft of 5/8in garden hose or 200ft of 1/2in garden hose. But NOT with the 3/4-inch hose.
- STURDY & DURABLE - Industrial-grade stainless steel material makes a sturdy body with a significant design touch. More durable than aluminum material, the brass connectors are rust-proof and leak-free.
- WALL & FLOOR MOUNT - The heavy metal style can be matched with a variety of styles such as concrete/wooden walls, installed on the wall or floor as needed, and it can easily cover your watering job.
- 24 MONTHS WARRANTY- Contact us to get timely solution & lifetime friendly customer support. Giraffe Tools promises to solve all your product issues at no extra charge while using our original products.
RL Flo-Master 65HR8 Retractable Hose Reel
The RL Flo-Master 65HR8 Retractable Hose Reel is a reliable and high-quality product that can be used for a variety of applications. Although this product is not brand new, it has been updated with newer features that make it even more durable and user-friendly.
The RL Flo-Master 65HR8 Retractable Hose Reel is a practical and convenient option for homeowners as well as professionals such as landscapers, plumbers, and carpenters. The lightweight design of the hose reel makes it easy to carry around and use without difficulty.
The retractable hose reel can be easily attached to an existing spigot or water source to provide the perfect watering system, making it easy for you to release the water when you need to refill your garden.
- Its retractable spring has a stopper.
- It is shipped with an automatic guide.
- It has mounting brackets which allow up to a 180-degree swivel.
- It includes a carrying handle.
- It is difficult to retract as it gets old.
- It has low water pressure.
- Slow, Retractable spring-loaded hose with stopper
- The automatic guide prevents the hose from overlapping while retracting.
- The mounting brackets allow for a 180 Degree swivel; mounting hardware is included.
- This Unit can be removed from the bracket and includes a carrying handle.
- 65' Of reinforced 5/8" Hose with a threaded brass end is included.
Liberty Garden Non-Rust Cast Aluminum Wall-Mounted
The new Liberty GARDEN 704 Decorative Cast Aluminum Wall Mount Garden Hose Reel is a perfect way to showcase your outdoor space. Its classic design will complement any décor and it is available in a variety of colors.
The Liberty GARDEN 704 Decorative Cast Aluminum Wall Mount Garden Hose Reel is a decorative hose reel that looks great on any outdoor surface. It has been designed with rust-resistant aluminum construction, an antique brass finish, and durable rubber hose guides for easy use. This garden hose reel offers 360 degrees of rotation, making it suitable for wall mounting or on an angled surface.
- It is a great choice for home gardening.
- It can be installed easily on studs behind walls.
- It rotates easily.
- It has an antique finish.
- It lacks mounting hardware.
- Its brass swivel doesn’t stay put.
- Holds 125-feet of 5/8-inch garden hose (hose not included)
- Constructed of non-rust, cast aluminum and feature brass and aluminum plumbing fixtures with a durable powder coat finish that is weather resistant
- Easily pull your hose out for use, then rewind for storage, Comes fully assembled
- Features a shelf ideal for frequently used garden tools and nozzles, 5-feet of leader hose
- Mounting hardware not included
Garden Hose Reels – Top 10 Things to Know Before Buying
Hose Reels Buying Guide – Hose reels help you organize and improve the look of your house and garden.
Hose reels help you organize and improve the look of your house and garden. There is no more need to leave the hose lying on the lawn when it can easily be stored nicely on a hose reel.
1. The most ideal hose reels for small gardens or areas lacking a lot of space are wall-mounted hose reels.
2. There are many kinds of wall-mounted hose reels. It is important to remember how far away from the wall you will need to water. If it is around the corner you might want to look into a hose reel that is installed on a swivel.
3. For those who have flowers all over the garden that need lots of watering a hose reel on wheels might be the answer.
4. When you are not using the hose make sure that it is wound on the hose reel. Leaving the hose lying on the lawn can cause injuries, and makes your hose more prone to damage.
5. Before you purchase a hose reel, measure the hose you plan to use with the hose reel and make sure that it will fit.
6. Hose reels come in a variety of materials. All hose reels are made to be strong and durable, so try to match the outer d. cor of your house when purchasing a hose reel.
7. Remember that when choosing a metal hose reel it will change its appearance over time. Copper will turn green and give your hose reel a rustic look.
8. When purchasing an automatically retracting hose reel, never get an electric one. Electricity is dangerous around water; many hose reels retract automatically by using the hose water pressure with the need for dangerous electricity.
9. Make sure that you properly maintain your hose reel to extend its life and the life of your hose.
10. Measure the area you plan on placing the hose reel, in before purchasing to make sure that it will fit.
With these 10 tips in mind, you should have no problem finding the perfect garden hose reel. Once you have your new hose reel you will have no idea how you ever got by without one.
Read More: Garden Hose Problems