Flexzilla Garden Hose Review – Lead-in Hose 5/8 in. x 100 ft
Probably you are tired of those heavyweight and stiff pipes that you already are using. But don’t you worry anymore, you don’t have to deal with them anymore. Flexzilla comes with a great innovative product to help people in their daily life with hose pipes.
Flexzilla Garden hose is the most flexible and lightweight hose. Moreover, this pipe is safe for drinking water. So let’s take a look at why this product is the best and way ahead in competition and functionality.
The Flexzilla Garden Hose is designed with a lightweight and flexible hybrid polymer so that it lies flat and prevents it from bending under pressure. It redefines flexibility and makes it easier to maneuver around trees, shrubs, or other obstacles. No storage means the sprinkler stays in place without twisting. The Flexzilla Garden Hose won’t resist you when you wind it up.
With our superior O-ring, you also get a long-term and leak-free connection at the spigot. The flexible hybrid polymer tube material is resistant to drinking water. Flexzilla offers extreme flexibility in all weather conditions, even in sub-zero temperatures. Maximum working pressure at 70°F – 150 psi.
It is one of the most (if not the most) flexible and lightweight hoses that you can ever get your hands on. To make it like this, Flexzilla has used a Flexible Hybrid Polymer that can lie flat and has no shape memory, which means it is straightforward to coil and uncoil.
I’ve used this hose for a while, and I’ve concluded that this hose doesn’t need any effort to coil or set in your garden. The most attractive feature about its flexibility is that this pipe lies flat and hardly gets any leak.
Another thing that makes this Flexzilla Garden Hose different from others is Extreme All-Weather Flexibility. It doesn’t get stiff and is hard to manage, unlike any other pipe.
Flexzilla Garden Hose – Durable and Light-Weight
Flexible Hybrid Polymer is why this product is lightweight and durable enough. There are hardly any pipes that use the same material. So you can expect this pipe not to leak and last longer. You can carry it anywhere due to its lightweight and set it anywhere, such as around the edge of something, and it will hardly get any damage from it.
I’ve used this hose around my house, and sometimes I pull it hard if it is coming through the edge of a wall, but I didn’t notice any sprinkle or damage on it. And the O-ring on the ends allows the pipe to be connected quickly and leak-free.
The inner tube used in this pipe has no harm and is safe for drinking water. No chemical or any kind of impurities will be dissolved in the water when running through this pipe.
This feature is essential as many people use hosepipes for drinking water and don’t even know if there is any impurity in water due to the material used in those pipes. Still, you don’t have to worry about that in the case of Flexzilla Garden Lead-in Hose.
What You Will Like In It
- Light-weight and Durable: This hose is revolutionary, as it is effortless to carry and doesn’t get damaged easily.
- Flexibility: Require any effort to fold it? Not a question. You can coil it without putting in any hard work. And due to no shape memory, it can lie flat on the ground. It even remains flexible in freezing weather.
- Expandable: This pipe features O-ring connections on both ends, allowing the line to easily connect to another line or spigot.
- Safe: You can drink water through it. It’s completely SAFE (unless there are already impurities in the water).
What Lacks In It
- Mold: The outer surface of this hose can be a host to black mold if not cleaned properly. This is the point where we can compare it to other pipes, other than that no problem.
My Personal Thoughts
Well! To wrap it up, it’s not a lie if I say that this is the best hose you can get for your house or any purpose, at least for the time being. You will not get flexibility, light-weight, and safety in any other type of hose; every one of them lacks something. So yeah, I highly recommend you to use this product for your water carriage-related purposes.
Mostly Asked Questions
Is there any way to avoid the black mold?
Fortunately, Yes, there is a way to avoid the black mold from forming on the surface of this hose. That is to clean it properly after usage and keep it in a dry place, as the humidity is the best place for mold to grow.
Does the 100 ft variant weigh heavier?
No, it isn’t way heavier due to the Hybrid Polymer used; it’s still lightweight even if it’s the 100 ft variant or the 3 ft.
How hard is it to roll this hose?
This hose pipe is not hard to roll in a coil. You can easily take advantage of its flexibility.
- EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE - All weather flexibility
- EXTREMELY DURABLE - Abrasion resistant outer cover and crush resistant anodized aircraft aluminum fittings
- HYBRID POLYMER - Won't kink under pressure, coils easily and lays flat with zero memory
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Lighter than traditional garden hoses making Flexzilla easier to carry and maneuver around the yard
- LEAK FREE CONNECTIONS AND DRINKING WATER SAFE - A durable O-ring provides long lasting leak free connections and feature an inner tube material that is drinking water safe