Bionic Steel Stainless Steel Garden Hose Review
The Bionic Steel Stainless Steel Garden Hose is an amazing product! If you are sick and tired of fighting with your old, rubber garden hose, then you need to get this.
This metal Bionic Steel Hose does not kink like traditional hoses. You can unroll it easily and extend it, pulling it in and out and around your landscaping, and it never kinks. It may get tied in a knot, but it will not kink! And the water pressure is still good even if it knots up.
It is made of stainless steel, and it withstands being pulled around and raked against bushes, cacti, and other items in your yard, and it does not leak. And if you’ve every pulled into your driveway and stopped dead on the water hose, you know it comes out flat and messed up when you move the car. The Bionic Steel Hose continues to work even while it is under pressure from a tire, and it comes out undamaged.
This lightweight hose weighs about five pounds, and it is so easy to pull around and use that children, elderly, and those with limited physical abilities handle it. You can roll it up using your hands, and it doesn’t tangle or twist like the regular rubber garden hoses. It coils easily and does not put pressure on you if you roll it around your arms, but it may grab some arm hair.
The stream seems to be solid, although it could be stronger, but it is strong enough to get most any job done.
- There is no kinking. You can extend it all the way out for any gardening or watering need, and it WILL NOT KINK.
- It is super flexible, yet tough.
- It is not heavy, bulky, or rigid like a traditional hose and is easy to coil or hang up.
- The stainless steel looks better than green rubber hoses.
- It is lightweight, making it easy for elderly gardeners or kids to manage.
- It is basically the same price as other hoses, but it lasts longer.
- The water flow is not as strong as with a traditional water hose, but it is still effective and gets the job done.
- It may grab your arm hair when you are rolling it up.
You will not be disappointed with The Bionic Steel Hose. It is a game-changer when it comes to watering chores. Once you try it, you’ll never go back to rubber hoses again!
- Ultra Durable: Our hoses are constructed from a commercial-grade 304 stainless steel that is extremely durable, doesn’t rust, is resistant to leaks, punctures and extended drags over tough surfaces, Hot Water Use: NO .Made of solid stainless steel Weighs less than 3 pounds
- Flexible and Lightweight: The unique interlocking flex design is extremely flexible and easy to maneuver around tight corners, trees and other obstacles while remaining significantly lighter than commercial hoses
- Weatherproof: The Bionic Steel Hose has been built to withstand extreme conditions– from sub-zero temperatures, the hose can be frozen in a block of ice -to- being left in the sun for days– and everything in between ensuring many years of reliable use
- Fitting: The aluminum crush resistant fittings and stabilizer collar are engineered to withstand extreme force while the on/off valve makes the output easy to control
- Kink Free: The body of the hose is encased in a sturdy stainless-steel outer layer allows for a consistent, steady and high-pressure water output yet is memoryless, meaning it will lay flat, resist kinks, can coil easily and store effortlessly