Description Of Self Propelled Electric Lawn Mower
Greenworks 12 Amp 20-Inch 3-in-1 Self-Propelled electric lawn mower has 3-in-1 mowing capabilities, like side discharge, mulching, and rear collection. A 20 inch wide cutting path provides an excellent balance for cutting ability and movements for mid-sized areas.
About Self Propelled Corded Electric Lawn Mower
Greenworks 12 Amp 20-Inch 3-in-1Electric Corded Lawn Mower, 25022
- Greenworks 25022 Features: 3 in 1 Mowing Capability: Padding, Rear Pickup, and Side Unloading The 20-inch wide cutting path provides an excellent balance between maneuverability and cutting ability for medium-sized areas.
- Powerful 12A motor provides cutting power and rugged padding Rugged stamped steel cutting platform for added durability.
- Adjustable cutting height with 7 different positions from 1.5 to 3.75 inches Cam lock handle for easy folding and storage of the integrated cable lock unit helps prevent accidental cable disconnections.
- Ideal for courtyards and medium lawns
Lawn Care Mowing Tips
Safety Measures On Greenworks 21-Inch 40V Self-Propelled Lawn Mowers
- Please do not use the electric lawn mower for what it is not intended.
- Do not attempt to adjust the cutting height or wheels while the motor is running.
- Stop the blade when crossing roads, walkways, or gravel pathways.
- Step back from the mower to fully extend your arms.
- Use the self-propelled corded electric lawn mower in good artificial light or daylight.
- Make sure you are well balanced.
- Never operate the cordless electric GreenWorks 25022 without a good motor or blade control, trail shield, discharge cover, grass catcher, or another device in working order and position. Please do not use the lawnmower with damaged safety devices as it can result in injury.
- Pull the electric lawn mowers back slowly.
- Stay behind the handle when the motor is running.
- Never leave a lawnmower running.
- Do not put feet or hands close to the cutting deck or rotating part as contact with the blade can amputate feet and hands.
- If the electric mower begins to vibrate excessively, switch off the lawnmower and check for the cause as vibrations are usually a warning of trouble.
- Avoid dangerous environments. Do not operate lawn mowers in the wet or damp grass.
GreenWorks 25022 SELF PROPELLED CORDED ELECTRIC LAWNMOWER
This CORDED ELECTRIC LAWNMOWER represents a very good price-quality ratio. Its construction is garters above virtually any other option in the category of this knife and simply feels solid when used. The fact that I tried to find something really negative to say about the mower really says everything. If you choose to buy one of these products for yourself, I don’t think this is a decision that you end up regretting.