Table of Contents
- 1 Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- 1.1 Product Description
- 1.1.1 THIS ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER GETS YOUR DIRTY WORK DONE
- 1.1.2 OUR BEST-SELLING PRESSURE WASHER, THE SPX3000 COMBINES POWER, PERFORMANCE, AND VERSATILITY.
- 1.1.3 THIS ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER CONSISTENTLY BEATS OTHER PRESSURE WASHERS IN A SIDE-BY-SIDE PERFORMANCE COMPARISON
- 1.1.4 THIS VERSATILE PRESSURE WASHER IS YOUR ULTIMATE DIRT FIGHTER
- 1.2 Features
- 1.3 buy from here
- 1.4 buy from here
- 1.1 Product Description
Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
THIS ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER GETS YOUR DIRTY WORK DONE
The Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric pressure washer delivers it all to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more.
OUR BEST-SELLING PRESSURE WASHER, THE SPX3000 COMBINES POWER, PERFORMANCE, AND VERSATILITY.
This pressure washer packs a powerful punch with its 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor. The Sun Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power. Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, rust from steel, caked mud on equipment, and other stubborn gunk and grime.
THIS ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER CONSISTENTLY BEATS OTHER PRESSURE WASHERS IN A SIDE-BY-SIDE PERFORMANCE COMPARISON
Equipped with a dual detergent tank system, the Sun Joe SPX3000 pressure washer carries and stores two different types of detergent simultaneously in its two 0.9 L onboard, removable detergent tanks. Conveniently switch between different detergents with its detergent selection dial and blast away all sorts of grime. This pressure washer features a 34-inch extension spray wand to access hard-to-reach areas, such as 2-story buildings and the undersides of automotive vehicles and lawn equipment. Plus, its rear wheels provide easy portability around your yard.
THIS VERSATILE PRESSURE WASHER IS YOUR ULTIMATE DIRT FIGHTER
This pressure washer lets you tailor the pressure output of the spray to your cleaning need with Sun Joe’s five Quick-Connect spray nozzles (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap). Interchange nozzles to quickly go from a high-pressure 0° pencil point jet to a low-pressure 40° fan spray or apply detergent to the cleaning surface with the soap nozzle for additional cleaning power. Other features on the SPX3000 electric pressure washer include a 20-foot high-pressure hose, 35-foot power cord, garden hose adaptor, and a TSS (Total Stop System) trigger that automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life. The SPX3000 pressure washer comes with a full two-year warranty and is CSA listed.
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle light, medium, and heavy-duty cleaning tasks
- The powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- TSS (Total Stop System) – automatically shuts off the pump when a trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Dual detergent tanks – two 0.9 L onboard, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects
- Includes a 34-inch extension wand, 20-foot high-pressure hose, 35-foot power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adaptor, needle clean-out tool
- CSA approved; Full 2-year warranty
Watch the video below to see how a pressure washer cleans
Just to making things clear, water hose could remove loose contaminants and rinse off an object but only a pressure washer could remove stains, brake dust, caked mud, rust, tar, grease, molds, gunk, and grime. This is because the water from the pressure washer is highly pressurized that it can even slice through your skin or any other softer objects easily.