Water Cooled Led Grow Lighting Systems – Indoor Growing
Indoor Growing – Best Water-Cooled Lighting ReviewDifferent type of light source produces different amount of heat for plantation. A specific amount of heat defines the quality of the grown product. In applications like hydroponics, this heat produced in the lamp can have several deleterious effects on the plants in an indoor grow room.
It is imperative in such applications that the heat generated in the lamp is dissipated effectively and efficiently so that plant growth is not adversely affected so all of that with a great system Water Cooled Led Grow Lighting Systems.
- Cutting-Edge LED Chips for Unrivaled Performance：Introducing the Samsung LM301H EVO LEDs. Boasting an impressive efficiency rating of 3.14 µmol/J PPE per diode , these LEDs outshine even the renowned LM301B, LM301H, and Bridgelux 3030 chips in terms of sheer effectiveness.
- Surpassing the capabilities of both the Samsung LM301H and LM301B LEDs, these EVO LEDs redefine plant growth enhancement. With superior light quality and an increased light output per LED, they harness a more potent blue spectrum, all while achieving a level of efficiency unattainable by non-EVO LEDs. Veg footprint is 3 x 3 ft, Flowering footprint is 2 x 2 ft.
- IDEAL FOR ALL GROWTH STAGES: Excellent full spectrum- white, blue, red and IR (3000K, 5000K, 660nm and IR 760nm, IR is dimmer than other red diodes.You can wear glasses to see it ). 3000K providing more reddish light and the 5000K providing more blueish. The 660nm red and IR light is especially useful during bloom, where it speeds up flowering time and boost yields. Uniformly across the surface and deep into the roots and bottom of canopy for consistent, highest quality flowers.
- NEW DIODE LAYOUT & DIMMING DESIGN: Newest upgraded SF1000 growing lights, the diodes arrangement gathered at the edge makes the PPFD more uniform, absorb light better, produce higher yields. The dimming knob be adjusted the light intensity at liberty. Multi-light Connection with unified dimming especially beneficial for large area of indoor growing and commercial planting.
- WELL MADE & SOLID CONSTRUCTION: No Fan Noise Free. High Efficient, reliable and detachable SPIDER FARMER Brand Driver have great dissipate heat. Aluminum heat sink is thick and sturdy, protective covers for cables; User-Friendly Packaging. Quality components mean the light lasts longer, SF Light takes good cares of you with more considerate design, you can easily save money without purchasing lights frequently.
Cooling Systems Types
Run to Waste
Recirculation Water Cooled Led Grow Lighting System
This system saves on water costs and uses a heat exchanger to cool the heated water thus saving on the consumption of water and electricity. It comprises a reservoir, filter, hose, and heat exchanger, and pump. Water is pumped from the reservoir through the filter, passes through the lights, and is then cooled in the heat exchanger before flowing back to the reservoir.
This system is recommended by many manufacturers of water-cooled lights.
System for Venting Heat to Lakes, Streams, etc.
This system offers an easy way of getting rid of the heat produced in the lights for people who live near large bodies of water like lakes, streams, etc. The system involves stringing several hundred feet of garden hose from the pump in the reservoir to the lake. From the lake, it is connected back to the house to the inlet to the lights. The water is pumped from the reservoir, through the hose in the lake where it gives off its heat before re-entering the lights.
The systems described above comprise only a few of the cooling options for use with water-cooled lights available to growers today. Several advanced systems incorporating the basic features of the above cooling systems can be built to optimize lighting performance and enhance grow-room productivity.
Water-cooled lighting systems have been around for a decade; growers have reported all-around benefits of incorporating such systems in their grow rooms. The following benefits reported by growers will perhaps help you in making informed decisions about water-cooled lighting in your grow room –